Men: Is Laser Hair Removal Right for You?
Laser hair removal is a common practice among women of all ages – with the goal of eliminating unwanted hair from the armpits, bikini line, face, or legs. There’s no question that these laser treatments help you save the time and hassle of shaving or waxing to maintain a smooth appearance.
While we often hear women talking about these treatments, many men also benefit from laser treatments. Men’s laser hair removal is growing in popularity, with a wide range of benefits for men who want to manage hair growth on different parts of the body.
7 Reasons Why Men Benefit from Laser Hair Removal
Here are a few reasons why men consider laser hair removal:
1. Controlling Excessive Hair: Do you have hair growing in unwanted places, such as the stomach, back, shoulders, or chest? You can eliminate the hair completely or reduce the volume if you’d still like some hair on that area of the body.
2. Long-Lasting Results: The great news is that full-body laser hair removal is permanent. When you finish your series of treatments, you can enjoy the long-lasting benefits for many years.
3. Fast Outcomes: We often find that men experience the benefits of laser hair removal more quickly. For example, women are often using other hair removal techniques, such as waxing or shaving. So, it takes time for women to grow their hair back to use laser hair removal treatments.
4. Save Money on Shaving: How much money are you spending every year on shaving supplies? Calculate the purchases and the costs stack up: shaving cream, razors, waxing, or aftershave. Even though the cost of men’s laser hair removal is more expensive upfront, you will save money over time.
5. Save Time Each Day: You can’t put a price tag on the time you reclaim. After laser hair removal, you no longer need to dedicate time to shaving and other hair removal activities each day.
6. Sports Performance: Many professional athletes view laser hair removal as an investment to improve their performance by alleviating chafing and reducing drag. This treatment is standard for runners, swimmers, and other sports athletes.
7. No More Ingrown Hairs: Since men’s hair is denser than women’s, men have a higher risk of ingrown hairs. Daily shaving and skin irritation cause inflammation, redness, and skin bumps. Since laser hair removal eliminates hair growth, the hair can’t become ingrown.
What are your motivations for hair removal? If you would like to learn more about facial laser hair removal or full body laser hair removal, our experienced team will assist. Contact us to schedule a consultation so you can learn more about available services.