As more antiaging skincare treatments become available, how do you choose the proper treatment that helps you maintain a youthful appearance? The key is to talk to a skincare expert to identify the ideal remedies for your unique needs. Microneedling is a great option to consider since it can help with a full range of skincare concerns.
Microneedling is a form of skin resurfacing that helps by stimulating collagen. The microscopic needle punctures promote the natural healing response in the skin. As a result, the body responds by generating new skin cells and getting rid of the old ones.
7 Benefits You’ll Love from Microneedling
When you learn about the potential results of microneedling, it’s easy to see why this treatment is gaining in popularity. Here are a few of the benefits you can expect after a series of microneedling treatments:
1. Targets multiple skin problems: Microneedling has an overall effect to help with a variety of skin concerns related to aging. People find benefits for fine lines, pigmentation, acne scars, and wrinkles.
2. Range of skin types: Certain types of lasers aren’t recommended for people with darker skin tones. On the other hand, microneedling can be used for people of all skin types without a worry about hyperpigmentation after the treatment.
3. All-natural treatment: When you choose microneedling, you can care for your skin without the use of harsh chemicals, lasers, or surgery. This treatment supports the natural processes that are already happening within the body.
4. Fast recovery and no downtime: The first day after your treatment, you’ll notice that your skin is a bit red and irritated. It looks and feels like you have a mild sunburn. But most people can return to their regular activities within 2 days.
5. Cumulative results over time: The biggest benefits from microneedling happen over time. We often recommend microneedling once a month for three to four months in a row, depending on your unique skin concerns. Our team will provide you with personalized recommendations.
6. Feel confident in your skin: The discomfort of a microneedling treatment pays off when you feel comfortable and confident in your skin. It only takes a few weeks before the collagen production gives you glowing, smoother skin.
7. Affordable skincare treatments: If you’re on a budget, microneedling is the way to go. Other skin care treatments, such as lasers and radiofrequency, are expensive. Microneedling is a fraction of the price.
Most people are great candidates for microneedling treatments. But the results vary from one person to the next. So if you are looking for ways to address your skincare concerns, we invite you to schedule a consultation with our experienced team. We’ll provide personalized recommendations to help you reach your skincare goals.